- Alternative Process: June 24th - July 30th 2015. PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlesbury, Vermont Juror: Amy Holmes George.
Exhibit: In Search of Forgiveness II & XI
- Whats Old is New Again: Alternative Photographic Processes: June 13th - July 11th 2015. Photosynthesis Gallery, Manchester, Connecticut. Juror Jill Enfield.
Exhibit: In Search of Forgiveness XI
- Light Sensitive 2015 Celebrating Images from the Darkroom- ; Art Intersection March 7th - April 18th 2015. Gilbert, Arizona. Juror: Robert Hirsch.
Exhibit: In Search of Forgiveness I
- Altered Views; LightBox Photographic Gallery: September 13th to October 7th 2014. Astoria, Oregon, Juror: S. Gayle S Stevens.
Exhibit: Lacemaker’s Promise IV
- Reverence & Irreverence: 2015. Clement Gallery, University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
- Incongruous Spaces: 2008. Emerald Art Gallery, Eugene, Oregon.
- Allusion of Color: 2009. Studio 23, Bay City, Michigan.
- SPE Midwest Region Members Show 2012; The Carnegie Center for Visual and Performing Arts, Juror: Catherine Evans, Curator of Photography at the Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, Ohio,
Second Place, Inculcated Domesticity and Empty Page
- GREATER MICHIGAN ART EXHIBITION 2012; Midland Center for the Arts, Midland, MI Juror Robert Schefman,
Best of Show: Inculcated Domesticity and Engendering Cognition
- Cyberspace 2012; Saginaw Valley University, Saginaw, Michigan
Best of Show exhibit Watcher Locus and The List
- Scarab Club Silver Show, Scarab Club, Detroit, MI Juror: Sergio De Giusti,
First Place: Backdoor and Juxtaposition of Belonging
- University of Michigan-Flint: 2005 - Current. Lecturer II Photography and Printmaking
- Delta College: 2001 - Current. Instructor Photography and Printmaking.
- Central Michigan University, Clarke Historical Library. 2004 - Current. Graphic Design.
- Collodion Wet Plate Workshop: 2 day event June 2013-2015. Group of interested friends and students converge to experience collodion wet plate image making. Workshop of 2014. Seventy five 4x5 and 8x10 plates were made.
- Pinhole Camera and VanDyke Print Workshop: August 2013. Lane Community College, Eugene, Oregon.
- Cyanotype Large Format Workshop: February. 2000. Northwood University, Midland, Michigan.
- Pinhole Camera and VanDyke Print Workshop: January 2005. Minot State University, Minot, North Dakota.
- Book Arts: January 2005. Minot State University, Minot, North Dakota.
- M.F.A. 2005 Photography Central Michigan University, Michigan.
- B.F.A. 1979 Painting and Photography University of Michigan, Michigan.
- A.A. 1975 Fine Arts Delta College, Michigan.
Skills and Talents:
- Fine Art Photography: Digital and Analog, Large, Medium and 35mm format, Color and Black-and-White.
- Alternative Antiquarian Process: Cyanotype, VanDyke, Collodion Wet Plate, Platinum Palladium, & Solar Plate.
- Printmaking: Intaglio, Relief, Lithography, Silkscreen, & Transfer.
- Digital Skills: Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Camtasia, & Premier-Pro.